1st September 2015
The confirmed line up for the Perryman’s Buses British Under 19 Final supported by the Speedway Riders Association has now been confirmed with the draw also being made.
With 2 rounds of the British Youth Championship been postponed, the winner of the Mitas British Youth Championsship has yet to be decided, so the Young Lions Management have announced that the winner of the first 3 rounds of the Youth Championship, Jack Parkinson will get the wild card for the Under 19 Final.
There has also been one other change to the original line up with Cradley’s Nathan Greaves still not having recovered from a broken leg, Kings Lynn Layne Cupitt comes in to the line up,
So the full line up is now confirmed as:
1) Connor Mountain – Mildenhall
2) Luke Ruddick – Mildenhall
3) Josh Bailey – Kings Lynn Young Stars
4) Max Clegg – Edinburgh and Cradley
5) Danyon Hume – Rye House Raiders
6) Zach Wajtknecht – Birmingham
7) Michael Neale – Cradley
8) Alfie Bowtell – Rye House Raiders
9) Layne Cupitt – Kings Lynn Young Stars
10) Ellis Perks – Cradley
11) Alex Wilson – Birmingham
12) Jack Parkinson
13) Josh Bates – Sheffield
14) Danny Phillips – Stoke
15) Ryan Kinsley – Kings Lynn Young Stars
16) Liam Carr – Berwick and Buxton
17) Ben Basford – Kent
18) Kieron Douglas – Berwick
The format of the meeting will be 20 heats, and after all riders have had 5 rides, the top 2 scorers go straight to the final, with the next highest 4 scorers, competing in a semi final, of which the first and second go through to the final.
The winner of heat 22 will be crowned the 2015 Perrymans Buses British Under 19 Champion.