5th August 2019
On Thursday 15th August at Redcar Speedway a new British Under 19 Champion will be crowned following the confirmed draw of riders who will be competing at the Teeside venue.
There are a number of riders competing who have won British Youth titles in recent years, but none at Under 19 level.
6 Championship riders are competing Jason Edwards, Kyle Bickley, Drew Kemp, Connor Bailey, Leon Flint and Anders Rowe, along with 2 x 15 year olds in the shape of Jordan Palin and Chad Wirtzfeld, as well as local boy Elliot Kelly who is the first standby reserve.
The Young Lions Management would like to thank the Promotion at Redcar Speedway for agreeing to host this British Final, and with the Redcar circuit being a fantastic venue, this will be a great event.
The confirmed line up in draw order is as follows –
1) Charlie Brooks Mildenhall
2) Jordan Palin Belle Vue Colts
3) Henry Atkins Mildenhall
4) Matt Marson Mildenhall
5) Jason Edwards Eastbourne and Mildenhall
6) Chad Wirtzfeld Isle of Wight
7) Daniel Gilkes Kent
8) Kyle Bickley Glasgow and Belle Vue Colts
9) Sheldon Davies Cradley
10) Drew Kemp Sheffield and Kent
11) Alex Spooner Kent
12) Connor Bailey Glasgow and Belle Vue Colts
13) Jordan Jenkins Kent
14) Tom Spencer Cradley
15) Leon Flint Berwick and Belle Vue Colts
16) Anders Rowe Somerset and Kent
17) Elliot Kelly Mildenhall