29th November 2015
It has been announced that for the 2016 British Youth Championship, each rider competing can select their own race numbers, the same as the GP Riders currently do.
A couple of stipulations are in place regards the selection
1) Any rider who has previously had a number, has first pick on that number.
2) Riders who select a number first, will get that number. (Unless it has been reserved from the 2015 season)
3) If a number has been requested that has already been selected, please select a 2nd and 3rd choice.
4) No more than a 3 figure number will be allowed (999 the highest number)
5) Only riders who have ridden at least 1 season in the British Youth Championship can select their own numbers, any new riders entering for the first time will be allocated a number.
6) Can all riders please send an email to email@example.com and select your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices.
Other News view all
British U21 Semi-Final
With so much excitement ahead of the 2021 season, and a lot of focus on the British Youth Riders, Young Lions are excited to have agreed with the forward thinking new Newcastle Diamonds and Gems promotion for the first British Under 21 Semi-Final to be held at Brough Park on Sunday 30th May. Neil Vatcher […]
U19s Heading to Hungary
The Young Lions Management can confirm that the top 3 riders from the 2020 British Under 19 Final, Drew Kemp, Daniel Gilkes and Jordan Palin will all take their place at the European Under 19 qualifying round that will take place at the Nagyhalasz Track in the east of Hungary on Saturday 22nd May. British […]