29th November 2015
It has been announced that for the 2016 British Youth Championship, each rider competing can select their own race numbers, the same as the GP Riders currently do.
A couple of stipulations are in place regards the selection
1) Any rider who has previously had a number, has first pick on that number.
2) Riders who select a number first, will get that number. (Unless it has been reserved from the 2015 season)
3) If a number has been requested that has already been selected, please select a 2nd and 3rd choice.
4) No more than a 3 figure number will be allowed (999 the highest number)
5) Only riders who have ridden at least 1 season in the British Youth Championship can select their own numbers, any new riders entering for the first time will be allocated a number.
6) Can all riders please send an email to email@example.com and select your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices.