29th November 2015
It has been announced that for the 2016 British Youth Championship, each rider competing can select their own race numbers, the same as the GP Riders currently do.
A couple of stipulations are in place regards the selection
1) Any rider who has previously had a number, has first pick on that number.
2) Riders who select a number first, will get that number. (Unless it has been reserved from the 2015 season)
3) If a number has been requested that has already been selected, please select a 2nd and 3rd choice.
4) No more than a 3 figure number will be allowed (999 the highest number)
5) Only riders who have ridden at least 1 season in the British Youth Championship can select their own numbers, any new riders entering for the first time will be allocated a number.
6) Can all riders please send an email to email@example.com and select your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices.
Other News view all
British U21 Semi-Final draws confirmed
The Young Lions are delighted to announce the rider line ups for the two British Under 21 Semi-Finals which take place at Mildenhall on Sunday 6th June (3pm) and Newcastle on Sunday 13th June (4pm) The top six riders from each semi-final qualify, joining the top 4 eligible riders from the 2020 British Under 21 […]